An efficient and versatile downdraught bench that is available in a range of sizes and setups.
The BA downdraught benches are designed in a range of sizes and with accessories to satisfy its efficient use in the extraction & filtration of welding or grinding fume particle recovery, deburring, polishing of components and items with limited weights and measures. Additionally, it can be utilised for small manual thermal cutting operations.
The suction surface is realised in galvanised steel and is removable, can be modified and personalised based on specific working process in industrial sector but also in smaller handicraft laboratories, welding or sheet metal working training structures( professional schools).
Excluding delivery cost, optional installation and on-site training.
Used for suction of fumes and spoiled work dust, welding fumes, smoothing; wood, metal, marble, plastic, and also all those activities where it is necessary to create a safer work place for the operator and control the dust emission zone.
Accessories available include:
Suitable applications for the BAZ would be:
The suction bench BA is essentially composed of:
• Loading structure in painted sheet steel of suitable gauge, with provision for handling by pallet truck,
forklift and/ or anchoring to floor; the sides of the frame are equipped as standard with components that
allow the interchangeability (right or left with respect to the work surface) of the SUCTION fan or ducts
• Rugged standardised suction surface, modifiable depending on the work to be performed, by means of
specific guides that make it possible to increase or decrease the width of the suction slits.
• Removable front suction wall, openable side walls by means of hinges; the side walls are also removable.
• Internal mechanical prefiltration section composed of a cylindrical spark-trap steel mesh filter.
• Sealed dust collection drawers.
|Maximum Air Flow (m3/h)||2,000|
|Maximum Vacuum (Pa)||300|
|Motor Size (kW)||Not Included|
|Air Volume (m3/h)|
For sales, advice and support, contact Flextraction's team today!
Be first to hear of our special offers!